Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Precious Artpiece - Seven Dwarf (Bashful)


"Mirror, mirror, on the wall; who is the fairest of us all ?



I have introduced my two of my art pieces previously,
        1. Doctor.....
        2. Sleepy......

Guess how I do these artpieces ?... since it is NOT sewn or stitch...

Let me introduce the next Dwarf... Bashful !







3. Bashful

The shyest dwarf, and is often embarrassed by the presence of any attention directed at him.
The first dwarft that noticed Snow White in their cottage and observing who she really was...."She's beautiful,like and angel !"  Bashful can't help but blush, twist his beard into knots and bat his eyelashes in the presence of Snow White.


Written by,





2 comments:

Cicadasx said...

Seriously!
How do u do this hehe.

Ronnie said...

Thanks for commenting and visiting yet another of my post.... hope you like them and will visit my blog often.

Cicadasx -- I will inform you on my final post of the Seven Dwarf.

Mr Lonely -- Thanks. Sure will visit you too. Thanks for the visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails