Friday, December 25, 2009

Phone Cards - 25 December

I love PHONE CARDS and started my collection since I was 18. I am very interested in swapping phone cards with all of you out there. I do have a variety of cards from all over the world. Preferences on cards..nope... I just love cards...no matter what picture depicted on it. I collect cards with picture of flowers, animals, cartoons, advertisements, football etc etc etc.

Nowadays..I am also keen in collecting keycards.... from one hotel to another...thats the reason why I usually stay at different hotels.

Don't go yet... grab this opportunity to exchange or purchase phone cards with me.

This World Cup Edition as shown below is on sale... be sure to ask !!
** for more phonecards, kindly view my photo album below.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails