Thursday, December 3, 2009

Traffic Compound for Speeding 230 km/h - 3 December

Really disappointed when receiving a compound earlier just now.

Compound stated I was speeding while driving the CPS69 with the speed of 230 km/h.

Yeah..right !...Only 101 km/h only, just because the speed limit area there was 60 km/h.  DAMN IT ! 

I really HATE the POLICE (PDRM)...I don't mind getting compound for speeding 180 km/h at highway but not this tiny speed.  The traffic police should just set their speed trap near the school area, whereby the speed limit is only 30 km/h, and they will get hell of money from that.

Another reason is that the offence was dated 07 September and I only received this notice on 03 December...how the HELL do I remember all those.  And if I have received it earlier, I might be careful on the same area for October and November, now... I wondering if I will received another of this DAMN SHIT on either January or February.  Thanks to the very EFFICIENT SYSTEM in the MALAYSIAN POLICE FORCE.

Anyway, SHIT to the XXXX ...!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails